Christine Moorman is the Director of The CMO Survey® and the T. Austin Finch, Sr. Professor of Business Administration, The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University.
Recent Blog Posts
- Overcoming the Marketing-Sales Turf War: Six Strategies to Integration
- Measuring Social Media ROI: Companies Emphasize Voice Metrics
- The Utilization Gap: Big Data’s Biggest Challenge
- Bulls, Bears, and CMOs: Predicting the Future of Markets
- Do Marketers Know What They Want From Social Media?
- New Results from The CMO Survey
- Marketing in a Technology Company: GE’s Organizational Platform for Innovation
- In Search of Marketing Excellence: Ten Differences Between High-Performing and Low-Performing Companies
- Six Reasons Marketing Budgets are on the Rise
- Marketing Spend on the Rise – Three Trends Worth Watching
- Innovation, Cash, and Courts: The New Reality of Tech Growth
- A Fast Boat to China: How U.S. Companies Are Navigating the Marketing Waters
- Economic Pessimism and Strong Company Performance Promote Risk in Growth Strategies
- CMOs on the U.S. Economy: No Rebound in Sight
- Why Apple is a Great Marketer
- How Does Your Company Grow?
The CMO Survey® Mission
The CMO Survey collects and disseminates the opinions of top marketers in order to predict the future of markets, track marketing excellence, and improve the value of marketing in firms and in society.